14K 0.03 CT Diamond Necklace with 1995-P $5 1/10th Troy Ounce Gold Eagle Coin
A 1995-P $5 1/10th troy ounce gold eagle coin set in a 14K pendant with a single diamond with a 17’ 14k rope necklace with a lobster clasp. Designer: Augustus Saint Gaudens/Miley Busiek. Mintage: 223,025. Metal content: 91.67% Gold, 3% silver, 5.33% copper. Diameter: 16.5mm. Weight: 3.39 grams. The coin is circulated with light wear.
|Necklace Closure Type:||Lobster Claw|
|Hallmarks:||585 Indiscernible 14K|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.10|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.03 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.